Friday, February 27, 2009

Tagged...My hubby

My Husband
1-Where did you meet your husband? On a blind date that our lovely friends Kipp and Chelsy set up. and we have it all on video tape. ha ha

2- How long did you date before getting married? 6 months (yeah fast!)

3-How long have we been married? 5 years and 11 months

4- What does he do that surprises you? He gives me anything and everything even though he complains about my spending

5- What is your favorite feature of his? I love his eyes. and his cute smile that our daughter also has

6- What is his best quality? He is so generous and his personality rubs off

7-Does he have a nickname for you? oh yeah, a**, ash, annoying, a few others :)

8- What is his favorite food? Pizza and candy

9- What is his favorite sport? He is a Hansen, he doesn't like to watch sports. well, maybe celebrity deathmatch once in a while and MXC

10- When did you first kiss? I think it was our 3rd date, I kissed him

11- What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch a movie in our PJ's

12- Do you have any children? yeah, 1 boy Jaxson (in heaven) and Gracie 19 months

13- Does he have any hidden talents? Oh yeah, he can Yodel

14- How old is he? 28

15- What is his favorite music? He likes a lot. 95.9, 99.5, 101.9 and some oldies and the muppets

16- What do you admire about him? that he doesn't gossip about people

17- What's his favorite color? well, he wears a lot of white and grey

18- Will he read this? nope, not sure if anyone will

19- Who said "I love you" first? He did. "Steve loves you" the best is when he asked me to go "Steady" after our 3rd or 4th date.

.20- Who do I tag??? - Jess, Chelsy, Annalee

1 comment:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Im going to do this some day! I promise! Anyway about the dress I made yes I did sew it to a pair of overalls. It was so easy and fun! Wayne and Cameron are the ones expecting a new baby girl in april. Im so excited! I go in for my first appointment tuesday! Hopefully im further along than I think...dont know why I wish for that but november seems like FOREVER!!!